Thursday, October 11, 2012

What Works


As many of you know, over the last year or so I've made an effort to become as healthy as possible. From time to time I'll write about how I've accomplished what I have thus far and the tools that have worked for me. One of the most important is Lose It! This is an app that tracks food intake, calories, exercise, progress toward goals and a host of other things. It's easy to use, motivational, helps me to be accountable and stay focused. It will help you determine exactly what you need to do to achieve your goal. I've been using the app on my iPhone for the last year and I've found it invaluable. I began to use the Lose It.com website a couple of months ago and that contains much more than the phone app, including the opportunity to find like minded people all over the country who are mutually supportive in the process. It is simply a great tool. Like any tool, you have to use it. I encourage you to give it a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment